Steve Weiss is a lifelong entrepreneur having started his first successful venture at age 16 in his high school’s computer lab. Steve is supremely passionate about building and recruiting agile marketing teams that execute.
Over the last three years, Steve invested most of his time building MuteSix as a performance marketing powerhouse. It’s since grown at a rate of 300%+ per year and is the most awarded Facebook social advertising agency with more Facebook & Instagram marketing case studies than any other agency. In 2017, MuteSix was named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces and ranked #341 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
Steve is a highly regarded speaker on Entrepreneurship, eCommerce, and Facebook advertising. Hes recently been a featured speaker at Mumbrella, Affiliate World Europe, the Digital Growth Summit, the Seller Summit and can be heard weekly on the Spend $10K a Day digital media podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Steve relates his experience with stand up comedy to working with Facebook ads
- The growth of MuteSix’s team and why they are so good at focusing on their specific niche of performance marketing
- The key to success: always having an open mind
- Why you need to focus on the best case scenario, not the worst
- Keeping your company culture when you scale your team
- Why multiple people should interview a candidate
- The importance of not being afraid to fail
- Why Steve has elected not to have a virtual team
- Putting a high price tag on diversity
- Putting yourself and your team in a position for success
- Encouraging your team to never be afraid to ask for help
- Steve’s podcast Spend 10k a Day
- Not worrying about what you can’t control
Ways to contact Steve: