Rochelle Lisner’s mission is and has always been to energize, inspire, and educate business owners to achieve productivity, profit, and peace. Since 2007, she has worked with family-owned businesses and entrepreneurs resolve their sales, internal communications, and business growth headaches.
Rochelle brings an interactive and practical approach to sales and scaling key talent, borne out of dealing with diverse industries, crisis management, multicultural clients, and demanding customers.
Rochelle’s deep understanding of how to communicate powerfully in a noisy world (both internally and externally) supports business owners and their teams engage in Story Telling, not Boring Telling for the consistent and powerful verbal branding needed for greater focus and profits.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Every business matters: why Rochelle shifted her focus away from travel and tourism and towards helping business owners
- Never give up: how this lesson from her mother has guided Rochelle throughout her life
- How isolation kills success and why you need to regularly evaluate your team so they don’t become complacent
- Tackling fear inside your business
- Creating a winning culture by recognizing and appreciating your team
- Hiring for skills — not positions
- The impact of a bad onboarding system
- Why you need to look at character when hiring
- The four things every leader needs to be able to do
- Surrounding yourself with an amazing team that complements you in areas you’re not strong in
Ways to contact Rochelle:
- Website: dynamicbusinessgrowth.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (917) 842-0283
- Twitter: @mindsetforbiz