Nitin Chhoda is an immigrant who arrived in the US penniless in 2002, in a post 9-11 world. Delivered pizza, slept in his car, and didn’t have money for winter clothes, but always a hustler. Became a licensed physical therapist, entrepreneur, author and public speaker in 2007. Now owns and runs several multi-million dollar companies with 30+ employees worldwide.
He is the author of “Total Activation: The 5 Step Fitness Mantra”. It is a dynamic new approach to weight loss and personal wellness. It is a system modeled in three stages of change: Identity, Compare, Integrate (ICI) which has 5 components: Emotional, Physical, Social, Spiritual and Intellectual (EPSSI).
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How and why to change your relationship with money
- The truth behind the philosophy of Total Activation
- Simple steps you can take to find your balance as a business person and human
- How to get out of a poverty mindset and into a wealth mindset
- Why it is so important to own only what you need and make your money truly work
- The value of a horizontal structure in your organization and empowering your people
- How to activate the best version of yourself
- What it takes to grow with Eastern and Western philosophies and cultures
- Why remote teams work and how to find the right people
Ways to contact Nitin: