Lolly Daskal is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world. Her extensive cross-cultural expertise spans 14 countries, six languages, and hundreds of companies.
As founder and CEO of Lead From Within, her proprietary leadership program is engineered to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance and make a meaningful difference in their companies, their lives, and the world. Based on a mix of modern philosophy, science, and nearly thirty years coaching top executives, Lolly’s perspective on leadership continues to break new ground and produce exceptional results.
Of her many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Experts by Inc 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference and Speakers at your next event by Inc. magazine. Her writing has appeared in HBR, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today, and others.
Lolly’s proprietary insights are the subject of her new book, “The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Lolly’s journey that led her to become a leadership guru
- The difference between someone who fixes problems and someone who navigates through them
- Lolly’s upcoming book: “The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness”
- The traits/archetypes we need to get to the next level and the gaps that are keeping us from them
- How to fill those leadership gaps
- RETHINK: the seven archetypes that are all about rethinking who you are
- The truth-teller archetype and why its archetype is the deceiver
- The best ways for leaders to build trust
- Why the imposter syndrome is real and lives within the rebel archetype
- The difference between virtue and skills and why the difference will make or break a leader
- Why every single person has what it takes to be a great leader — and — what it takes to stand in your greatness
- Tailoring the questions you ask the people you lead need to be tailored to the individual
- Meditating on the things that went well and not taking them for granted
Ways to contact Lolly: