Kute Blackson is a charismatic visionary and transformational teacher who offers a fresh, bold look at spiritual awareness for a whole new generation. Blackson’s unique lineage lay the blueprint for his approach to breaking down barriers and setting the gifts and greatness of others free. Born in Ghana, West Africa, Blackson’s multicultural upbringing as the child of a Japanese mother and a Ghanaian father has spanned four different continents. His unique lineage lay the blueprint for his approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts and greatness.
Blackson has had a gift for transforming lives — including his own — since childhood. The son of a revered spiritual leader and healer, Blackson was speaking to his father’s congregations in more than 300 churches by the age of eight. At the age of 14, he was ordained into his father’s ministry and groomed to carry on the family’s spiritual legacy. But his heart’s truth told him that his destiny would not be in the church. He would need to take a leap into the unknown and forge a path of his own.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Kute’s background and why he decided to pursue the path he’s pursued
- Why entrepreneurs can feel unfulfilled and why living a life of service can alleviate that feeling
- What to do when it feels like nothing is working
- Avoiding the trap of success
- Why we constantly lie to ourselves and why the truth will set us free
- Why it’s so important to stay in the moment
- Why you have to lead yourself first
- Kute’s personal routines and rituals for staying on track and leading himself
- Kute’s book “YOU.ARE.THE.ONE.”
Ways to contact Kute: