Author of the national bestselling book You.Are.The.One. and widely considered the next generation leader in the field of personal development by everyone ranging from Larry King, Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson and more. He has been featured on Larry King Now, Fox and Friends, Dr. Drew, as well, Inc magazine calls him ‘The Mindfulness Guru Billionaires Go To For Advice’.
He recently received a Walden Award in the New Thought Wisdom category that Unity honors once a year to recognize socially conscious leaders who are making the world a better place, past winners in the same category have been Oprah Winfrey and Michael Bernard Beckwith.
A charismatic visionary and transformational teacher, he offers a fresh, bold look at spiritual awareness for a whole new generation. Born in Ghana, West Africa, Coot’s multi-cultural upbringing as the child of a Japanese mother and a Ghanaian father has spanned four different continents. His unique lineage lay the foundation for his approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts and greatness.
His mission is simple: To awaken and inspire people across the planet to access inner freedom, live authentically and fulfill their true life’s purpose.
In this episode, we talk about his new book, “Magic of Surrender – Finding the Courage to let go”.
What you will learn:
- Kute’s journey to live into his truth
- How do determine whether it is your instinct or an unlimiting belief that is holding you back
- How to move you past inner struggle to discover the power of letting go of control and how letting go leads to more
- Allowing life to lead us instead of needing to KNOW
- The lies we tell ourselves and how they hold us back
- What does it mean to “surrender”
- Why surrender is the most powerful thing you can do
- The stages in the process of surrendering
Ways to contact Kute Blackson:
- Website: kuteblackson.com
- New Book – “The Magic of Surrender – Finding the Courage to Let Go”
- Facebook: @kuteblacksonlovenow
- Twitter: @kuteblackson