Kelly Hatfield is co-founder of Enginuity Advantage, Advantage Staffing Group, Enginuity Virtual Recruiter and Impact Real Estate Real Estate Group based in Everett, Washington. She has been in the recruiting and HR field for over 20-years and loves serving others. Kelly and her business partner have built three successful companies with the purpose of helping others succeed and delivering remarkable results. Kelly and her team strategically align themselves as “The Partner of Choice” with clients and strive to be the first place clients call when they are looking for extraordinary service, quality, and reliability. The resulting outcome has been an outstanding referral network that has built and continues to build their companies.
As Co-Founder and Owner of Enginuity Advantage, Advantage Staffing Group and Enginuity Virtual Recruiter, April (together with her amazing partner) has created and developed three successful businesses aimed at matching exceptional talent with the top organizations. With 17 years in the human resources and staffing realm, April has experience, knowledge and a love for people and aims to offer solutions to all who are served. Being a natural problem solver, she prides herself on developing and leading a team of recruiting professionals whose mission is focused on connecting people to opportunity. Through creative and exhaustive methods, the Enginuity Group successfully matches the right talent with the right businesses each and every day.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s sometimes necessary to use a staffing firm in lieu of trying to hire alone
- Some of the common complaints about staffing firms
- Choosing the right recruiting firm for your specific needs
- Why your recruiting firm must be a partnership, not a vendor-client relationship
- Why working with multiple recruiting firms is a bad idea
- The prep work that needs to be done to set expectations and why you should expect pushback from a good recruiting firm
- Why you need to be clear on what you’re hiring for
- Making sure the employees you spend a premium to hire will succeed in your company
- Interviewing staffing firms like you would an employee
Ways to contact Kelly:
Ways to contact April: