Kelly Hatfield is co-founder of Enginuity Advantage, Advantage Staffing Group, Enginuity Virtual Recruiter and Impact Real Estate Real Estate Group based in Everett, Washington. She has been in the recruiting and HR field for over 20-years and loves serving others. Kelly and her business partner have built three successful companies with the purpose of helping others succeed and delivering remarkable results. Kelly and her team strategically align themselves as “The Partner of Choice” with clients and strive to be the first place clients call when they are looking for extraordinary service, quality, and reliability. The resulting outcome has been an outstanding referral network that has built and continues to build their companies.
As Co-Founder and Owner of Enginuity Advantage, Advantage Staffing Group and Enginuity Virtual Recruiter, April (together with her amazing partner) has created and developed three successful businesses aimed at matching exceptional talent with the top organizations. With 17 years in the human resources and staffing realm, April has experience, knowledge and a love for people and aims to offer solutions to all who are served. Being a natural problem solver, she prides herself on developing and leading a team of recruiting professionals whose mission is focused on connecting people to opportunity. Through creative and exhaustive methods, the Enginuity Group successfully matches the right talent with the right businesses each and every day.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why making the wrong hire is one of the costliest mistakes you can make in your business
- Identifying key attributes to look for employees
- Getting laser-focused on a consistent hiring process
- Why it’s important to get current employees involved in the hiring process
- Why you need to have multiple interviews per potential hire and how to structure them differently
- Why you need to interview with a partner
- Should you allow your potential employees to submit a counter offer?
- Putting systems in place to track employees after they’ve been hired
- Why you need to be transparent with employees all throughout their employment — especially if it isn’t going right
- When to pull the trigger and fire an employee
Ways to contact Kelly:
Ways to contact April: