Kelly Hatfield is co-founder of Enginuity Advantage, Advantage Staffing Group, Enginuity Virtual Recruiter and Impact Real Estate Real Estate Group based in Everett, Washington. She has been in the recruiting and HR field for over 20-years and loves serving others. Kelly and her business partner have built three successful companies with the purpose of helping others succeed and delivering remarkable results. Kelly and her team strategically align themselves as “The Partner of Choice” with clients and strive to be the first place clients call when they are looking for extraordinary service, quality, and reliability. The resulting outcome has been an outstanding referral network that has built and continues to build their companies.
As Co-Founder and Owner of Enginuity Advantage, Advantage Staffing Group and Enginuity Virtual Recruiter, April (together with her amazing partner) has created and developed three successful businesses aimed at matching exceptional talent with the top organizations. With 17 years in the human resources and staffing realm, April has experience, knowledge and a love for people and aims to offer solutions to all who are served. Being a natural problem solver, she prides herself on developing and leading a team of recruiting professionals whose mission is focused on connecting people to opportunity. Through creative and exhaustive methods, the Enginuity Group successfully matches the right talent with the right businesses each and every day.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to really get clear about what your reputation is
- How to figure out what your employees and customers think of you
- The kind of feedback about companies that we receive as recruiters
- Sites like Yelp, Google, and Glassdoor where you can find feedback
- Why no presence is as bad as a bad presence
- Why you need a person keeping their finger on the pulse of social activity
- What to do when something negative happens online
- Why you should always share anything that makes your company look positive
- Making sure you’re visible when people are searching for jobs
- How to use your reputation to retain employees
Ways to contact Kelly:
Ways to contact April: