John Mitchell’s 12 Minute a Day Think It Be It technique is recognized today as the top practical application in the world of the legendary book “Think and Grow Rich.” Applying this book to his own life caused his annual income to go up from the low six figures to over $5 million a year. This technique also allowed him to meet the love of his life in his fifties.
John’s technique doubles your control of yourself, triples your personal growth and focus every day on what moves the needle in your career. The science behind the technique was profiled in a TIME Magazine cover story.
Today, John teaches his 12 Minute a Day technique at the University of Texas in Austin as a faculty member of the McCombs School of Business, one of the top-rated business schools in the country.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- John’s story of achieving his two major life goals: achieving the financial freedom that would allow him to not have to work and finding the woman of his dream (and how he achieved both of these after the age of 50)
- The fundamental changes that happened to John after applying Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” into his life and business using the 12 minutes a day methodology he developed and tweaked over time using the lessons from Hill’s book
- Freedom: being able to get up every day and do what you want
- Why hard work isn’t enough to achieve success
- The built in human operating system that causes us to react with fear to everything (and how to get rid of this OS)
- Building good habits through repetition
- Defining exactly who you want to be, what you want to achieve, and how you are going to achieve it
- Why you can’t do what everyone else does and expect to have an exceptional life
- Why most people consider success a preference, not a necessity
- How John’s method differs from meditation
- The importance of being self-aware
Ways to contact John: