Jason Forrest, the CEO and Chief Culture Officer at FPG (Forrest Performance Group), is a leading authority on culture change programs and an expert at creating high-performance, high-profit, and Best Place to Work cultures. As a sales professional, author, speaker, and management coach, Jason’s job is to empower professionals and executives to unleash their human performance and master their leadership skills in sales, management, culture, and service; for the purpose of increasing profit through people.
The winner of four international Stevie Awards for his Warrior Selling and Leadership Coaching training programs, Jason is also an award-winning author of six books, including Leadership Sales Coaching rated as one of Selling Power Magazine’s Top Sales Books. Additionally, Inc. Magazine has named FPG as one of the Nation’s Best Workplaces for 2017.
With a decade of coaching and speaking experience, Jason Forrest is a member of the acclaimed National Speaker Associations Million Dollar Speaker Group, as well as The Entrepreneurs Organization (EO), the world’s only peer-to-peer network exclusively for entrepreneurs. Every year, Jason delivers approximately 100 keynotes for sales teams, managers, and executives.
Jason Forrest’s new book, “WTF: Why Training Fails,” intends to change the behavior of how managers interact with their employees. $164.2 billion is spent annually on training, yet 70% of the training fails to produce a positive ROI; this book explains why the failure rate is so significant and how businesses can implement more effective training strategies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why training is unsuccessful and how to make it work
- The simple reason you need to evolve from a manager into a coach
- How Millennials are ushering in a new era of humane management
- Turning potential into performance
- Focusing on improvement – telling your people what you do want
- Modeling engagement to your employees, loving what you do so they will too
- Giving your employees purpose, helping them to feel like they make the world better
Ways to contact Jason: