Heather Ann Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss, is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies, and marketing. Since marketing her first online business in 1999, bringing together clients and personal coaches, she has played an active role in the online marketing world since before most even had a home computer.
In 2006 she started, developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months. Starting without a list, a product, a name, or an offer, Heather Ann molded her client into a successful guru now known as an expert in his field.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Heather Ann’s story
- What Heather Ann learned going through bankruptcy
- Why you need to give yourself permission to fail
- “Does this feed my confusion or strengthen my clarity?”
- Why Heather Ann doesn’t refer to people who work with her as employees
- Hiring for attributes, not for experience
- Techniques Heather Ann uses when bringing on vendors, partners, and team members
- What to do when key people leave your business (and why you need to prepare for that)
- Holding people accountable
- Tactics for growing your business through personal growth
- Living from your calendar
Ways to contact Heather Ann: