Kelly Hatfield and April Taylor are leaders and entrepreneurs at heart. They believe fully in the power of the ripple effect and the opportunity that each of us has to create meaningful, positive and long-lasting impact in the lives of our teams, our clients and all who we serve. They consistently focus on ensuring that this amazing opportunity is realized. Kelly and April have built several successful companies directly connected to helping others live into their opportunity to make a greater impact.
They have been in the recruiting and HR field for over 25 years and love serving others. Kelly and April, along with their amazing teams, have created 4 successful businesses aimed at matching exceptional talent with top organizations. Through Kelly and April’s passion for service and people, their reach has organically expanded into the area of coaching and consulting. With a focus on high-performance, they partner with companies to support and develop their leadership teams and design recruiting and retention strategies. Additionally, their work as hosts of Absolute Advantage Podcast offers a conduit to deep discussions with successful entrepreneurs, executives, and thought leaders across a variety of industries. This has provided them a unique perspective and deep connection to leadership, people, entrepreneurship and high-achieving practices from all viewpoints.
What You Will Learn:
- The meaning of courage at the Absolute Advantage
- Why many of us are actually more courageous than we might think
- How to “put on your damn shoes” and overcome fear, resistance, or friction
- Why focusing on delivering value will make you more courageous than focusing on yourself
- How acts of courage are presented in everyday life
- How to get involved in the discussion on our private Facebook group and our All Access group
- How to move past the negative connotations associated with failure
Ways to contact us: