Cort Dial believes the only leader who needs to change is you. He has spent the last 30 years in a variety of environments ranging from corporate skyscrapers to South American jungles. Cort has honed a unique approach to developing coaches and business leaders founded in the core conviction: Leaders reach the summit of leadership when they can create extraordinary business performance while caring for people. Cort calls this new breed of 21st-century hero the All-In™ Leader.
Today, Cort is the President of Cort Dial Consulting, LLC where he has successfully guided business coaches and executives from organizations such as Chevron, Intel, U.S. Borax, Disney, and Apple to cultivate a new breed of leader. He guides individuals through frank self-evaluation, personal change, and the pursuit of extraordinary performance, he creates the All-In™ Leaders, high achievers who recognize the power of human connection.
Cort is also the author of the Globe and Mail’s 2016 #1 business book, Heretics to Heroes: A Memoir on Modern Leadership. His book introduces a new framework for inspiring and influencing others with his All-In™ Leadership. As provocative as it is practical, Heretics to Heroes reminds readers that history’s greatest men and women were once seen as heretics.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to become a leader who does big things
- Finding great leaders and developing them to achieve their full potential
- The most inspiring people and how to use what they teach you
- Never forgetting that business is about results
- Overcoming your limits with imagination and creativity
- Becoming a time traveler who goes to the future and comes back to help us get there
- Asking the questions no one else wants to ask
- Figuring out what is really happening and how to work toward your true goals
- Helping others to overcome self-imposed challenges
Ways to contact Cort: