Bix and Joe Bickson are Future Hackers…they have reimagined management for today’s and more importantly, tomorrow’s world.
Bix Bickson lived in Berkeley in the 60s, built a community in the Canadian woods for 10 years in the 70s, was an est trainer in the 80s, became an organizational consultant in the 90s. He has consulted major corporations, institutions, non-profit organizations, and individuals throughout the world. His clients include executives and their teams at Starbucks, Escada, Microsoft, Guinness, Ford Motors, and much, much more. He was joined by his son, Joe, two years ago with the energy, passion, and commitment of a millennial bringing his Dad and their clients into the digital economy. They are regarded as authorities on the ability to tap the collective creativity of groups, how to inspire others toward action, how to accelerate significant measurable change across large, complex projects.
Future hacking is the management discipline that provides leaders with the essential tools required to push past what is in the way of creating and fulfilling the future. Bix and Joe have led many turnarounds of organizations ranging in size from 100 to over 10,000, with revenues of a few million dollars to over a billion.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Transformational conversations that rewrite your corporate DNA
- Infusing purpose and meaning into your company’s work
- Motivating young people and crafting companies that look forward
- How to see the DNA of a company in its conversations
- Future Hacking and unlocking the power of your company
- Being a partner and not a savior in your relationships
- Why the source of results is not skill, talent, or experience but it is to be present
Ways to contact Bix & Joe: