Andrew Roman Wells is the CEO of Aspirent, a management-consulting firm focused on analytics. He has extensive experience building Analytical Solutions for a wide range of companies, from Fortune 500s to small non-profits.
In addition to his role as an executive, Wells is a hands-on consultant. He refined his craft in Silicon Valley working for two successful startups focused on customer analytics and the use of predictive methods to drive performance. Wells has also held executive roles in industry as Director of Business Intelligence at Capital One and built solutions for a wide variety of industries and companies including Coca-Cola, IHG, The Home Depot, Capital One, Wells Fargo, HP, Time Warner, Merrill Lynch, Applied Materials, and many others.
Kathy Williams Chiang is an established Business Analytics practitioner with expertise in guided analytics, analytic data mart development, and business planning. Prior to her current position as VP, Business Insights, at Wunderman Data Management, Chiang consulted with Aspirent on numerous analytic projects for several multi-national clients including IHG and Coca-Cola, among others. She has also worked for multinational corporations including Telecommunications Systems of Trinidad and Tobago, Acuity Brands Lighting, BellSouth International and Portman Overseas.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- A framework and approach with best practices in data analytics
- Building analytics that help you monetize your data
- Insights into data analytics from two subject matter experts
- The power of integrating qualitative and quantitative data
- Empowering your customers to drive your business by understanding your data
- Segmentation of your market to leverage tailor made products and services
- Understand how to raise revenue and lower inventory costs through sales data
- How to avoid common data collection and management mistakes
- Setting accurate expectations for data analytics projects
Ways to contact Andrew and Kathy:
- Website: www.monetizingyourdata.com