Episode 16: Ask the Right Questions — and Then Listen, with Paul Kirch
Paul Kirch is the President and CEO of sales management consulting firm Actus Sales Intelligence and founder of BOSS Academy and host of BOSS Academy radio. He has a passion for entrepreneurship, sales and sales coaching and a proven track record of success.
The BOSS Academy is the ultimate resource for anyone who is trying to grow their business or if you’re looking to get started on your entrepreneurial journey. They’re truly raising the bar for excellence through Business Ownership Success Strategies (BOSS) by bringing you some of the best tools, tips and techniques from industry leading experts.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Paul’s journey
- How Paul has scaled his business without bringing in employees
- What Paul does so that he focuses on the tasks that move the needle
- The importance of empathy in leadership
- What motivates your team?
- What Paul learned from an incredible mentor on his second sales job
- The impact Paul’s divorce had on his business and how he came back from that low point
- What “A Players” look like to Paul
- How to find the right employees and/or partners
- Why new entrepreneurs need to get clear on what they want
- How to overcome the overwhelm
- How to stay motivated