Episode 68: The Five Key Elements of a High-Performance Team, with Larry Ransom
Larry Ransom is founder and president of The Synergy Network and Brain on Future. He earned his master’s degree in applied behavioral science from Bastyr University. Larry worked for over 10 years with Jim Bergquist, founder, and president of bizFuture’s Consulting Company, coaches to the world-famous Pike Place Fish Market.
Larry has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft, Starbucks, Hallmark, and more, providing his expertise as a trainer and coach in building high-performance cultures and teams. His clients also include a number of high-profile individuals such as a Platinum Recording Artist, an Emmy Award Winning Director, and a National Best Selling Author.
Larry’s passion is to empower individuals to take responsibility for their passionate purpose and creativity, so they can produce results beyond what they might normally imagine. Larry believes in the concept of ownership mindset where each team member not only takes ownership for his/her individual role within the team but also takes ownership of the overall success of the organization.
Once team members have been given the tools and strategies to tap into their power and passion, Larry gives them the opportunity to invest and commit themselves as a member of the team and to take a stand for the overall objectives and vision of the organization.
Larry’s focus is to produce results you can measure. Larry’s technology for aligning, engaging and inspiring your team equates to results that you can see.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to get really clear on your “why”
- Why you need to build your business on purpose, vision, and values
- What Larry learned from his three most influential mentors
- Why you absolutely need a coach to learn and grow to your highest potential
- Why you need to look at failure as an opportunity to grow
- What will happen when you ask your clients “what’s missing?”
- The five key elements to building a high-performance team
- Why your business is an expression of who you’re being
- What Larry does with Brain on Future
Ways to contact Larry:
- Website: www.brainonfuture.com